A2 - B1
The course is designed for those who are interested in improving their English and in better understanding mistakes Czechs make most often and how to avoid them.
- Identify the basic categories of typical “Czech” mistakes.
- Find out the reasons leading to the mistakes and be able to work on their elimination.
- Be able to discuss anything with the teacher that gives you trouble in English.
- Actively practise English in pair and group work activities.
- Brief review of grammar
- Prepositions and articles
- Conditional sentences
- False friends and idiomatic phrases
All prices are per person, do not include VAT, and are valid when one client registers the set number of students for any course.