A2 - B1
The course is designed for those who are interested in improving their English and in better understanding mistakes Czechs make most often and how to avoid them.
- Identify the basic categories of typical “Czech” mistakes.
- Find out the reasons which lead to mistakes and be able to work on eliminating them.
- Be able to discuss anything with the teacher that gives you trouble in English.
- Actively practise English in pair and group work activities.
- Brief review of grammar
- Prepositions and articles
- Conditional sentences
- False friends and idiomatic phrases
All prices are per person, do not include VAT, and are valid when one client registers the set number of students for any course.
3 250 CZK
1 – 5 registered students
2 275 CZK
6 – 15 registered students
1 300 CZK
16 + registered students
Location - Prague:
James Cook Languages s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Praha 1