You can either select a topic from our offer or have a course tailor-made for your company. Our methodologists will always consult specific requirements for teaching content with a representative of your company.
The courses are taught by the best teachers who not only have considerable experience in teaching foreign languages, but also expertise in the discipline they teach.
A wide range of activities that ensure you will remember the acquired knowledge (role plays, panel discussions, case studies, video demonstrations, presentations…)
You do not have to wait a year, a month or even a week – it only takes a day for you to learn many new language skills which you can immediately put to use.
The topic, place, date, intensity - you can choose all these aspects so that the course meets all of your expectations.
We like to use authentic documents in our courses, the same as those our participants encounter in their work. We prepare practical materials that help you apply the knowledge gained.
How are the courses organised?
- You choose a topic and prepare a list of students (we recommend 4–8 people / course)
- Needs analysis – consultation with HR, the individual participants or their managers
- Set a date, intensity and location
- Intensity – we recommend 4 × 90 minutes per day, typically for 1 or 2 days
- Choosing a date – according to your needs
- Location – teaching directly at your company or premises provided by our language school
- After the course – we collect feedback
- Testing language skills of the participants after the course by the teacher or through mystery shopping / calling
Courses to choose from
BACK OFFICE – FOR EVERYONE
19 000 - 24 000 CZK
1 day course (4×90 minutes)
The price of a specific course is subject to an individual calculation based on the required parameters (topic, intensity, location, number of courses, etc.). The price always includes management of the course, including needs analysis, employee testing, the course itself, materials for participants and course evaluation. Prices do not include VAT.