Practise Your Presentation Skills
B1 and above
The course is designed for anyone who wants to practice various parts
of a presentation and receive practical tips and feedback.
- Gain advanced vocabulary appropriate for each stage of your presentation.
- Learn how to open and close your presentation.
- Try out responding to your audience in English.
- You will give a presentation and receive feedback on your skills.
- Opening and closing a presentation
- Asking questions, rhetorical questions and paraphrasing
- Solving difficult situations when giving a presentation
- Giving a presentation
- Analysis of the participants’ presentations