Attending a Conference in English
B1 and above
The course is designed for professionals who attend conferences in English
and want to improve their communication with other conference attendees.
- Learn useful phrases for travel and accommodation.
- Get more confident using English during coffee breaks at a conference.
- Learn how to confidently lead small talk in English.
- Travelling to the conference and staying in a hotel
- Registering at the conference, accepting and declining an invitation
- Introductions, topics for small talk
- Formulating questions correctly
- Strategies for keeping a conversation going
All prices are per person, do not include VAT, and are valid when one client registers the set number of students for any course.
|3 499 CZK||2 499 CZK||1 499 CZK|
|1 – 5 registered students||6 – 15 registered students||16+ registered students|