Negotiation and Argumentation in German
B1 and above
The course is intended for managers or business people who take part in meetings conducted in German and need to gain confidence in dealing with their colleagues, employees or clients.
- You will practice negotiation tactics.
- You will learn how to put forward your argument.
- You will find out which cultural differences to be aware of during negotiations.
- You will learn how to solve critical situations.
- Clear expression and formulation of opinions
- Improving internal and external communication
- Persuasion and argumentation skills
- Soft skills for workplace conflict resolution
All prices are per person, do not include VAT, and are valid when one client registers the set number of students for any course.
3 250 CZK
1 – 5 registered students
2 275 CZK
6 – 15 registered students
1 300 CZK
16 + registered students
Location - Prague:
James Cook Languages s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Praha 1