B1 and above
The course is designed for anyone who needs to evaluate the language knowledge of candidates during the recruitment process.
- You will learn to recognise whether a candidate is B1 or B2 level.
- You will try to determine the level of a model candidate.
- The difference between B1 and B2 language level
- How to ask the candidate questions
- Which language phenomena to track
- What to do if the candidate does not have the required level
All prices are per person, do not include VAT, and are valid when one client registers the set number of students for any course.
1 750 CZK
1 250 CZK
1 – 5 registred students
6 – 15 registred students
16 + registred students
Location - Prague
James Cook Languages
Florentinum, recepce C, patro -1
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Praha 1