Business Meeting in German
B1 and above
The course is designed for anyone who regularly leads or participates in internal or external meetings in German.
- You will learn phrases and vocabulary for leading formal meetings.
- You will be able to chair meetings, keep them on track, and manage contributions from participants.
- You will learn how to summarise contributions to and outputs from meetings.
- Starting the meeting and setting the agenda
- Defending and explaining opinions
- Asking questions
- Summarising and closing a meeting
All prices are per person, do not include VAT, and are valid when one client registers the set number of students for any course.
|3 499 Kč|
1 – 5 registered students
|2 499 Kč|
6 – 15 registered students
|1 499 Kč|
16 + registered students
Location - Prague:
James Cook Languages s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Praha 1