B1 and above
The course is designed for employees of banks and financial institutions, who use English to communicate in a banking or financial work environment.
- Learn the terminology to present banking and financial institutions and their products to clients.
- Learn about consulting and reccommending solutions in corporate banking.
- Understand the differences between personal and corporate banking.
- Types of payments and banks
- Basic vocabulary connected to banking operations
- Personal and corporate banking
- Debt recovery
All prices are per person, do not include VAT, and are valid when one client registers the set number of students for any course.
3 499 CZK
1 – 5 registered students
Location - Prague:
James Cook Languages s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Praha 1