B1 and above
For employees of banking and financial institutions or for those who use English for communication in a banking or financial environment.
- Learn the terminology and phrase related to the presentation of banking and financial institutions and their products, and to communicate with the client.
- Improve your competence of processing a client’s requirements in English.
- Practise the presentation and interpretation of financial analyses.
- Presentation of banking and financial products and services to clients
- Retail banking
- Description and explanation of graphs and charts
- The structure of the financial sector
- Explanation of the economic cycle and description of current trends
All prices are per person, do not include VAT, and are valid when one client registers the set number of students for any course.