Attending a Conference in English
B1 and above
The course is designed for professionals who attend conferences in English and want to improve their communication with other conference attendees.
- Learn useful phrases for travel and accommodation.
- Get more confident using English during coffee breaks at a conference.
- Learn how to confidently lead small talk in English.
- Travelling to the conference and staying in a hotel
- Registering at the conference, accepting and declining an invitation
- Introductions, topics for small talk
- Formulating questions correctly
- Strategies for keeping a conversation going
All prices are per person, do not include VAT, and are valid when one client registers the set number of students for any course.
3 499 CZK
2 499 CZK
1 499 CZK
1 – 5 registered students
6 – 15 registered students
16 + registered students
Location - Prague
James Cook Languages
Florentinum, recepce C, patro -1
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Praha 1