- a chance to work in the largest education company in the Czech Republic
- travel expenses reimbursement for everyone with a full teaching schedule
- your own mentor to help you with any questions about teaching or methodology
- training and workshops to develop your teaching skills - initial training programme when you join as well as regular workshops throughout the year
- a library and digital library with more than 3 000 textbooks and ready-to-use materials
- printing and copying at our premises
- regular events for teachers
up to 100% discount on language and professional courses
- excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of the language
- native speakers should hold a teaching certificate (TEFL/CELTA or other)
- a university degree is an advantage
- teaching experience is an advantage, but not essential
- reliability and loyalty
- a positive, proactive and communicative approach
- time flexibility
We will look at your CV
We contact you via email or over the phone.
Demo lesson plan and planning the interview
Apply for an open position and send us your CV.
If we think you’re the right fit for us, we will set up a face-to-face or online interview.
Part of the interview involves completing a short questionnaire and preparing a sample lesson plan. After this we find a suitable time for the interview.
We discuss your experience and you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your teaching skills.
In the following days we will let you know the result of the interview.
We will invite you to one of our weekly orientation meetings.
Resource Centre and Library
We are located in pleasant premises in the heart of Karlín in Prague, with a view of the central Church of Saint Cyril and Methodius. In the surrounding area there are countless fantastic restaurants and shops, with frequent farmers’ markets.
With us, teachers have their own space with a well-equipped library (available online too). There you can find more than 3000 textbooks, magazines and pre-prepared materials for lessons. Naturally, there are also printers, computers, WiFi, a laminator and stationery. All of our classrooms are equipped with laptops, projectors and whiteboards. There are also other branches located around Prague, where you can print for free or copy materials for lessons. We also have a monthly internal newsletter, Logbook, in which you can find news from the internal team, interesting interviews and tips for teaching.
We also have great, well-equipped facilities for teachers in the regions. You can prepare for your lessons in the centre of Brno at Jakubské náměstí, in Ostrava in Tieto Towers or in the centre of Mladá Boleslav.