- a chance to work in the largest education company in the Czech Republic
- travel expenses reimbursement for everyone with a full teaching schedule
- your own mentor to help you with any questions about teaching or methodology
- training and workshops to develop your teaching skills - initial training programme when you join as well as regular workshops throughout the year
- library and digital library with more than 3 000 textbooks and ready-to-use materials
- printing and copying at our premises
- regular parties for teachers
- excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of the language
- native speakers should hold a teaching certificate (TEFL/CELTA or other)
- university degree is an advantage
- teaching experience is an advantage, but not essential
- reliability and loyalty
- a positive, proactive and communicative approach
- time flexibility
We will look at your CV
We contact you via email or over the phone.
Demo lesson plan and planning the interview
Resource Centre and Library
We are located in pleasant premises in the heart of Karlín in Prague, with a view of the central Church of Saint Cyril and Methodius. In the surrounding area there are countless fantastic restaurants and shops, with frequent farmers’ markets.
With us, teachers have their own space with a well-equipped library (available online too). There you can find more than 3000 textbooks, magazines and pre-prepared materials for lessons. Naturally, there are also printers, computers, WiFi, a laminator and stationery. All of our classrooms are equipped with laptops, projectors and whiteboards. There are also other branches located around Prague, where you can print for free or copy materials for lessons. We also have a monthly internal newsletter, Logbook, in which you can find news from the internal team, interesting interviews and tips for teaching.