- Modern, successful and stable company
- Well-equipped library
- Methodology support and a Senior Teacher (mentor)
- Professional and personal growth opportunities
- Part or
full timework, long-term cooperation
- Young and dynamic team
- Czech classes
- Work also suited to university students, graduates, parents on parental leave
- University degree
- Native speaker or native speaker level of competence (C2 language certificate e.g. CPE)
- Language teaching certificate (TEFL / CELTA) or teaching experience
- Positive approach, flexibility
- Long-term cooperation (
We will look at your CV
We contact you via email or over the phone.
Demo lesson plan and planning the interview
Resource Centre and Library
We are located in pleasant premises in the heart of Karlín in Prague, with a view of the central Church of Saint Cyril and Methodius. In the surrounding area there are countless fantastic restaurants and shops, with frequent farmers’ markets.
With us, teachers have their own space with a well-equipped library (available online too). There you can find more than 3000 textbooks, magazines and pre-prepared materials for lessons. Naturally, there are also printers, computers, WiFi, a laminator and stationery. All of our classrooms are equipped with laptops, projectors and whiteboards. There are also other branches located around Prague, where you can print for free or copy materials for lessons. We also have a monthly internal newsletter, Logbook, in which you can find news from the internal team, interesting interviews and tips for teaching.