- Modern, successful and stable company
- Well-equipped library
- Methodology support and a Senior Teacher (mentor)
- Professional and personal growth opportunities
- Part or full time work, long-term cooperation
- Young and dynamic team
- Czech classes
- Work also suited to university students, graduates, parents on parental leave
- University degree
- Native speaker or native speaker level of competence (C2 language certificate e.g. CPE)
- Language teaching certificate (TEFL / CELTA) or teaching experience
- Positive approach, flexibility
- Long-term cooperation (1 year minimum)
We will look at your CV
We contact you via email or over the phone.
Demo lesson plan and planning the interview
Apply for an open position and send us your CV.
If we think you’re the right fit for us, we will set up a face-to-face or online interview.
Part of the interview involves completing a short questionnaire and preparing a sample lesson plan. After this we find a suitable time for the interview.
We discuss your experience and you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your teaching skills.
In the following days we will let you know the result of the interview.
We will invite you to one of our weekly orientation meetings.
Resource Centre and Library
We are located in pleasant premises in the heart of Karlín in Prague, with a view of the central Church of Saint Cyril and Methodius. In the surrounding area there are countless fantastic restaurants and shops, with frequent farmers’ markets.
With us, teachers have their own space with a well-equipped library (available online too). There you can find more than 3000 textbooks, magazines and pre-prepared materials for lessons. Naturally, there are also printers, computers, WiFi, a laminator and stationery. All of our classrooms are equipped with laptops, projectors and whiteboards. There are also other branches located around Prague, where you can print for free or copy materials for lessons. We also have a monthly internal newsletter, Logbook, in which you can find news from the internal team, interesting interviews and tips for teaching.
We also have great, well-equipped facilities for teachers in the regions. You can prepare for your lessons in the centre of Brno at Jakubské náměstí, in Ostrava in Tieto Towers or in the centre of Mladá Boleslav.