- cooperation with a modern, successful and stable company located in the Prague city center
- excellent environment for lesson preparation (free materials for teaching, internet
- systematic development of knowledge and skills, free teacher workshops
- company magazine, social events, refreshments etc.
- classes of Czech for foreigners
- professional approach and methodology support
- possibility to work with a great team of teachers and clients
- long-term cooperation (
1 yearminimum )
- full-time or part-time job
- free Prague public transport pass for our full-time teachers
- TEFL, CELTA certificate (or equivalent)
- university degree
- native level of English
If you are interested please send us your CV.
We conduct interviews via Skype!
We will look at your CV
We will contact you
Invitation to orientation meeting
Resource Centre and Library
Our school is located in the modern Florentinum office complex in the centre of Prague, with lots of restaurants and shops close by. Teachers have their own floor in our office with a well-equipped library (also accessible online) and Resource Centre with a full-time librarian, textbooks, magazines, printers, computers, laminator and Wi-Fi. We also lend our teachers tablets for lessons and have many specialised materials for them to use when planning their lessons. We have a monthly newsletter for teachers with teaching tips and resources, as well as information about our team and clients.