- cooperation with a modern, successful and stable company located in the Prague city center
- excellent environment for lesson preparation (free materials for teaching, internet
- systematic development of knowledge and skills, free teacher workshops
- company magazine, social events, refreshments etc.
- classes of Czech for foreigners
- professional approach and methodology support
- possibility to work with a great team of teachers and clients
- long-term cooperation (
1 yearminimum )
- full-time or part-time job
- free Prague public transport pass for our full-time teachers
- TEFL, CELTA certificate (or equivalent)
- university degree
- native level of English
If you are interested please send us your CV.
We conduct interviews via Skype!
We will look at your CV
We contact you via email or over the phone.
Demo lesson plan and planning the interview
Resource Centre and Library
We are located in pleasant premises in the heart of Karlín in Prague, with a view of the central Church of Saint Cyril and Methodius. In the surrounding area there are countless fantastic restaurants and shops, with frequent farmers’ markets.
With us, teachers have their own space with a well-equipped library (available online too). There you can find more than 3000 textbooks, magazines and pre-prepared materials for lessons. Naturally, there are also printers, computers, WiFi, a laminator and stationery. All of our classrooms are equipped with laptops, projectors and whiteboards. There are also other branches located around Prague, where you can print for free or copy materials for lessons. We also have a monthly internal newsletter, Logbook, in which you can find news from the internal team, interesting interviews and tips for teaching.