- a chance to work in the largest education company in the Czech Republic
- schedule flexibility, a longer vacation is not a problem
- Lítačka (Prague public transport pass) for everyone with a full teaching schedule
- bonus up to 20 000 CZK after one year of full-time teaching
- your own mentor to help you with any questions about teaching or methodology
- training and workshops to develop your teaching skills - initial training programme when you join as well as regular workshops throughout the year
- library and digital library with more than 3 000 textbooks and ready-to-use materials
- printing and copying at 5 locations in Prague
- regular parties for teachers
- up to 100% discount for language courses with us or our partner schools Jipka and Tutor as well as skills courses at Top Vision
The job is also suitable for students, graduates, retired people and parents on parental leave.
If interested please send us your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile. We reply to every candidate.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t fulfill all of the criteria, the important thing is that you like teaching!
- a college/university student or a college/university graduate
- native level of Chinese (Mandarin)
We will look at your CV
We will contact you
Invitation to orientation meeting
Resource Centre and Library
Our school is located in the modern Florentinum office complex in the centre of Prague, with lots of restaurants and shops close by. Teachers have their own floor in our office with a well-equipped library (also accessible online) and Resource Centre with a full-time librarian, textbooks, magazines, printers, computers, laminator and Wi-Fi. We also lend our teachers tablets for lessons and have many specialised materials for them to use when planning their lessons. We have a monthly newsletter for teachers with teaching tips and resources, as well as information about our team and clients.