- a chance to work in the largest education company in the Czech Republic
- schedule flexibility, a longer vacation is not a problem
- Lítačka (Prague public transport pass) for everyone with a full teaching schedule
- bonus up to 20 000 CZK after one year of full-time teaching
- your own mentor to help you with any questions about teaching or methodology
- training and workshops to develop your teaching skills - initial training programme when you join as well as regular workshops throughout the year
- library and digital library with more than 3 000 textbooks and ready-to-use materials
- printing and copying at 5 locations in Prague
- regular parties for teachers
- up to 100% discount for language courses with us or our partner schools Jipka and Tutor as well as skills courses at Top Vision
The job is also suitable for students, graduates, retired people and parents on parental leave.
If interested please send us your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile. We reply to every candidate.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t fulfill all of the criteria, the important thing is that you like teaching!
- a college/university student or a college/university graduate
- native level of Chinese (Mandarin)
We will look at your CV
We contact you via email or over the phone.
Demo lesson plan and planning the interview
Resource Centre and Library
We are located in pleasant premises in the heart of Karlín in Prague, with a view of the central Church of Saint Cyril and Methodius. In the surrounding area there are countless fantastic restaurants and shops, with frequent farmers’ markets.
With us, teachers have their own space with a well-equipped library (available online too). There you can find more than 3000 textbooks, magazines and pre-prepared materials for lessons. Naturally, there are also printers, computers, WiFi, a laminator and stationery. All of our classrooms are equipped with laptops, projectors and whiteboards. There are also other branches located around Prague, where you can print for free or copy materials for lessons. We also have a monthly internal newsletter, Logbook, in which you can find news from the internal team, interesting interviews and tips for teaching.