Dear Tieto employees,
We would like to offer you the opportunity of enrolling for language courses organized by our company James Cook Languages. Group courses will take place similarly to conventional company courses of Tieto, with a frequency of 1x 90 min. a week, for a group of 4-6 students, face-to-face or online (MS Teams) according to the present Covid situation.
THESE COURSES ARE NOT PAID BY TIETO. Those interested in the course will pay the course fee by using their own resources (through bank transfer, by using Benefity+ points, or through a combination of both).
Open Group Courses
- Spring semester (from February to June), 17x90min. in total
- 4-6 students per group
- 1x 90 minutes per week
- Focus on general language and skills
- Lessons either before 9:00 a.m. or after 3:00 p.m.
- Can take place face-to-face or via MS Teams
- Groups formed on the basis of students’ level and time possibilities
- Offered for English, Czech for Foreigners, German, Swedish and Finnish
- Price: CZK 4.199,-/student/semester
- Note: at least 4 participants are required for a course to be opened
If you are interested in a language course, please fill in the registration form below which also serves as a binding order for your course.
After filling out and clicking on the "SEND" button, the form will be automatically sent to James Cook Languages. You will then be prompted to complete an online test. It takes 40-90 minutes to complete the test (depending on your language skills) and you can also take it later: English, German, Czech for Foreigners, Finnish, Swedish.
Filling in the form and taking the online test is mandatory for those interested in the courses and they must be completed before the deadline for registration. You do not have to complete the test if you attended our course in the period 9/2020 - 1/2021.
Procedure for ordering and starting lessons:
- Orders of courses can only be submitted by 13 January 2021.
- Between 18 January and 22 January 2021, the orders of courses will be confirmed to students and invoices issued, or you will be contacted regarding a payment via the portal of Benefity+. The payment for the course must be made within 5 working days. The language course will not start unless the course fee is paid by all students, or unless such a student is excluded from the planned course.
- The language courses will start in February 2021
If you have any questions about the language courses, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
School of languages s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha 1
Company ID:27641074, VAT No.:CZ27641074
registered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 120900
Personal data of the Client:
Language course preferences: