Telephone and Email Communication in German
B1 and above
The course is designed for everyone who needs to communicate in German at work, in writing or by telephone, whether it’s internally or with a client.
- You will master the principles and skills related to business correspondence.
- You will overcome your fear of communicating over the phone in a foreign language.
- You will practise the correct phrases and expressions that will make your communication natural and elegant.
- Types of business correspondence
- General structure of business letters and e-mails
- Thanking, complaining, and apologising in writing
- Effective listening
- Formal and informal expressions
- Analysis of the most frequent phone conversations
- Practising and obtaining feedback from the teacher
All prices are per person, do not include VAT, and are valid when one client registers the set number of students for any course.
3 250 CZK
1 – 5 registered students
2 275 CZK
6 – 15 registered students
1 300 CZK
16 + registered students
Location - Prague:
James Cook Languages s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Praha 1