Practise your Presentation Skills
B1 and above
A course in which you can try out various parts of your presentation in practice to ensure that each step is professionally prepared.
- Gain advanced vocabulary appropriate for each stage of your presentation.
- Learn how to open and close your presentation.
- Try out responding to your audience in English.
- You will give a presentation and receive feedback on your skills.
- Opening and closing a presentation
- Asking questions, rhetorical questions and paraphrasing
- Solving difficult situations when giving a presentation
- Giving a presentation
- Analysis of the participants’ presentations
All prices are per person, do not include VAT, and are valid when one client registers the set number of students for any course.
3 250 CZK
1 – 5 registered students
2 275 CZK
6 – 15 registered students
1 300 CZK
16 + registered students
Location - Prague:
James Cook Languages s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Praha 1