All about Phrases
B1 and above
Learn phrases, idioms and collocations typical for English that cannot be directly translated into Czech.
- Practise the most common phrasal verbs in English.
- Learn useful phrases for various social situations at work and outside of work.
- Learn what collocations are – words do not necessarily fit all contexts, even though they have a similar meaning in Czech.
- Learn how to write and speak in English rather than translate from Czech.
- Common errors of Czech students
- The most common phrases in the English language
- Collocations and idioms
- How (not) to translate into English
- Tips on learning phrases and idioms
All prices are per person, do not include VAT, and are valid when one client registers the set number of students for any course.
3 250 CZK
1 – 5 registered students
2 275 CZK
6 – 15 registered students
1 300 CZK
16 + registered students
Location - Prague:
James Cook Languages s.r.o.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Praha 1