Presenting in German
B1 and above
Information über den Kurs
For everyone who is working in a German-speaking environment and who gives presentations in German or takes an active part in them.
- Learn the principles of clear, concise, and effective use of language when giving a presentation in German.
- Try out original openings of your presentation.
- Learn how to actively involve participants and ask questions.
- Practise your ability to respond promptly.
- Increase your self-confidence in your speaking skills.
- Welcoming participants and introducing the topic
- Describing charts and graphs
- Asking questions, rhetorical questions and paraphrasing
- Solving difficult situations when giving a presentation
- Giving a presentation, feedback, and subsequent recommendation from the teacher
All prices are per person, do not include VAT, and are valid when one client registers the set number of students for any course.