Thank you for being interested in the Czech and German language courses provided by James Cook Languages.
- The school year lasts from October until the end of July (no lessons in August and September)
- 40 lessons (60 minutes each) - online only
- Individual and/or group lessons (2-4 students)
- The registration process has 2 steps - the registration form below + the online test (both need to be completed)
- You can study both Czech and German
- Several days before your course/s start/s you will be contacted with all the necessary details
Once you have filled in the registration form below, press “Send” and you will be notified about the successful completion on the following screen.
Please, complete the online test via the information provided below.
Please note that the online language test is mandatory. Once the registration form below is sent and your test is completed, your participation can not be revoked.
COMPLETE BOTH STEPS OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS BEFORE SEPTEMBER 9th AT 5 pm.
Before starting your test, you will need to quickly register into the online application. Then choose the test from the language you wish to study and press Start. Your test must be done within 65 minutes otherwise it will close automatically. The time needed to complete the test depends on your language level, but it usually takes between 15-30 minutes. If the number of correct answers does not allow you to continue, the test will close and you will receive your results via email.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact either the deputy for JCL - Martin Beránek: email@example.com or your HR dept. - Lucie Bucharová: firstname.lastname@example.org