Before the beginning of the course students send a MS Teams link to their teacher so he / she can connect with the whole group. The same link works during the whole semester(s), all participants of the course have access to it and your teacher can share all materials and information there.
In case there are not enough students interested in a particular course (less than four), you can choose any of the courses with our sister school focusing on public courses. Let us know the course you choose and we will arrange the payment and registration. FAQs ACCLA
Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions about the ACCLA.
FAQs - ACCENTURE LANGUAGE ACADEMY (ACCLA).pdf Course information
· Making a good first impression
· Expressing your opinion and managing a conversation
· Talking about obligation and abilities
· Describing situations and feelings
· Engaging your listener
· Talking about inventions and reaching agreement
· Making your point in a confident way
· Taking part in an interview for a job or course
The course is intended for students of English at the B2 level. The maximum number of students is 8. In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact: Jana Ehlichová: email@example.com, +420 778 433 767 In case that none of the offered courses suits you, we can offer a public on-line course. Please, contact Jana as well.