Corporate language training
What does working with us look like?
effectiveness Quality control
The first step is to identify the goals and expectations of the customer. These are then used as the basis for their language training plan.
- We have specialised in corporate training for seventeen years.
- We share our experience.
- Consultation and assistance with establishing a training system.
- Based on the goals of the company, we establish:
- training rules
- course parameters
- the method for monitoring effectiveness and satisfaction
- the form of administrative support
We respect the specifications of HR and company management. We analyse the needs of each student on an individual basis.
Progress is evaluated using the unique SCOPE method (System of Complex Evaluation and Objective Progress).
- Language progress ⇒ the key to motivation
- We regularly test and report the progress of our students
- Knowledge is evaluated using the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- On-line monitoring of evaluation results
We monitor student satisfaction with the course. We control the quality of training and work on the development of our teachers. We report the results to clients and provide feedback to teachers during their evaluation meetings.
- Verification of satisfaction after three lessons by phone or email
- Electronic satisfaction surveys twice a year
- More than 550 methodological lesson inspections per year
- Personal lesson analysis, feedback and work with the development plan for the teacher
We use the comprehensive information system c.Port (Client Professional Organizing and Reporting Tool). We developed the system directly for the needs of corporate language training to ensure that it is clear, simple, intuitive and contains all the necessary outputs.
- Online access to all language training information
- Courses, students, teachers, class records, an overview of teaching and attendance
- Calculating costs for individual students or cost centres
- Results of student satisfaction survey
- Evaluation and long-term monitoring of student progress
- Electronic submission of invoices and billing history
- Group email communication with course participants
- Access for HR, managers and students